This week we sat down with Harriet Williams to find out a little bit more about what she does within the business. We had virtual brunch and asked some questions that would allow our clients and followers the chance to get to know her a little better.
1. What is your role within the business?
I am a paralegal; I work with the Solicitors. I am currently taking my LPC exams, and I am looking forward to becoming a fully qualified solicitor in the next few years.
2. How long have you worked at Benussi & Co?
I have been with Benussi since July ’19.
3. What do you enjoy about working for Benussi & Co?
The opportunities that you get are so valuable, we get to do a lot of networking (outside of the current pandemic) which is brilliant for expanding knowledge.
4. What are your thoughts on COVID-19/National Lockdowns and how it has affected relationships and married couples getting divorced?
I think It has made people be more realistic, in terms of them being able to make their relationship work or if it really is time to call it a day. I also feel that this situation has really forced the hand of people when it comes to setting things in stone when it comes to child arrangements. I feel like it has given people a needed push to start their divorce process.
5. What would be the best piece of advice that you would give to a friend who is contemplating divorce?
Keep your head up, listen to your solicitor, work with them and keep a clear view of what you want out of your divorce.
6. What is your go-to naughty Friday afternoon lunch in the office?
Rudy’s Pizza – Margherita, Always. However I am partial to the occasional Greggs.
7. What is different about Benussi & Co compared to other family law firms?
We offer much more of a personal service, If you are one of our clients, everyone in our office will know you. We work with our clients and deliver on the smaller details which allow us to provide that personal, efficient and effective service. We have amazing solicitors and the communication between us all is what sets us apart from the rest. If one of us is out of the office one day, any one of the team will be able to pick up the slack if something needs attention with a client or a case.
8. You are hosting a dinner party, which three guests would you invite?
Jenson Button 100% first on the list, I am his biggest fan! Daniel Craig because he is just extremely cool and finally Jane Austen, I would love to know what happened in the Unfinished Novel.